At CSSM we are privileged to be using the curriculum developed by Bethel Church, Redding, USA. This teaching uses apostles, pastors, teachers, evangelists and prophets to bring an excellent model of teaching. CSSM is in the home of Smith Wigglesworth and is carrying on that revivalist heritage.
We have developed relationships with local teachers who can bring their different strengths and focus to the school.
We currently offer:-
- Full-time day course – available to those who want to take a year out to fully concentrate on learning and have opportunities for activation.
- Part-time evening course (available live or online) – available to those who want to work alongside.
- Modular courses- for those who want to access some of the teachings. Some of these are available online.
Please note all courses are going ahead this year – we will be following social distancing guidelines, so live courses will have restricted numbers.
Please note that you can do Part/ full time or modular courses in Bradford. The Grimsby Hub offers the part time evening course only.
These give opportunity to learn through:-
- Presence of God – we are a Holy Spirit driven school that seeks to bring people from all different churches, ages, and backgrounds to live from presence bringing the Kingdom of God.
- Hands-on training – alongside the teaching we encourage students to activate what God is showing them in their lives.
- Risk-taking – we encourage students to put into practice by taking risks through the opportunities given in the classroom, in the wider community and on mission. We then celebrate these risks through testimony, debriefing, and thankfulness.
The main features of each of these are:-
- Very Latest DVD Curriculum from Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, CA. Including up to date Equip curriculum from Bethel.
- Live speakers from Bethel, Global Awakening, Awakening Europe, Tim and Sue Eldridge and other experienced UK practitioners.
- Live Bible teaching from Stuart Gregg, experienced Kingdom bible teacher, and church leader.
- Live teaching from Liz Gregg, Bethel Sozo facilitator and trainer.
- Revival groups led by third year students with live activations.
Full and part-time courses also enjoy:-
- Regular teams from BSSM and GSSM
- Regular speakers from the Revival stream from around the world
- Activation’s through outreaches.
- Bible reading
- Homework – in 2 streams which you choose on application. Either reflective which is more theologically reflective and has more questions. The second stream is applied where there are fewer questions and are geared to how you are implementing the teaching in your life. In each stream, students read some books and do some bible reading homework. (Please note these can be audible books/ audio bible and homework can be handed in as an audio file)
- 2 retreat days – to deepen relationships and encounter with God
- Training and opportunities to lead worship, preach, and lead activities.
- Specialist 2nd-year leadership stream.
- Reduced rates for Kingdom Ministries conferences
- Optional mission trips that stretch your faith – we strongly recommend all students do at least one mission trip in their time at CSSM.
Please note all courses will go ahead this year – either online or live (with social restictions guidelines)
Students will have flexibilty to go swap between live and online courses this year if needed.
Please note that you need to be in the UK to apply for in person courses. We do not help people get visa’s you must have this before you apply.
Testimony from a current student
“I’ve seen an upgrade in my own experience of healing on the streets, words of knowledge and prophecy. If you are a follower and so an apprentice of Jesus and want to do the works that He did, rather than just know about them, then CSSM is the school for you and who knows where you will get to play?” John Naylor third year CSSM student
“These last few years have been life-transforming for me, I am walking in more and more freedom as I walk in my true identity as a daughter of the king, everything I am comes from a deep and intimate relationship with Father God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. CSSM has helped me to go deeper, take risks and step out more and more into the giftings and anointings that I believe the Holy Spirit is showing me. I am passionate to become all that God created me to be and to live from God’s kingdom here on earth, walking in signs and wonders. CSSM is key in helping me to achieve this. The recent lockdown situation has not prevented my progress, we still continue to meet as a school via zoom and continue with worship, bible-based teaching, revival groups and permitted outreach into our local communities.” Kim Wade third year student
“I have encountered God in deeper ways and have developed a closer intimacy with him. I am very happy about this.” Clare Jackson first year student
Video testimonies from students
At CSSM we regularly have live speakers who come from the Revival stream. Here are a few that we have had over the year’s:-
Sue and Tim Eldridge are revival leaders, they head up Presence ministries international which every year hosts Bill Johnson and the Bethel team. They are authentic Christians who have much experience in church leading and ministry. For more information see www.presenceministriesinternational.org
Jason and Erinn Urena have spent the last several years at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, where their passion to see people step into their identity has become a calling on their life. They live to see sons and daughters step into the community to be raised up as fathers and mothers, and carry a unique prophetic voice to call people into family. Jason currently serves on staff at the Stirring Church in Redding, California and Erinn serves as a Personal Assistant to several pastors across the country. But their greatest role is being mom and dad to their beautiful little boy, Judah.
Ben and Micah Williams are part of Global awakenings, Randy Clark’s ministry. They are both passionate revivalists and have led 100’s to the Lord. More information on http://releasinglife.org/
Joanne Moody was radically healed after 14 years and multiple surgeries. She is now a radical revivalist releasing others into the fullness of the kingdom. Her ministry is https://www.agapefreedomfighters.org
Dawna and Steve De Silva both have amazing ministries. Dawna is the co founder of Bethel Sozo , that is an international ministry connecting people deeper into God and releasing them from past hurts and wounds. Dawna travels all over the world teaching on Sozo and Shifting Atmospheres. Steve was the chief financial officer at Bethel Church, Redding, USA for 20 years and now runs Prosperous Home. He has real wisdom in the area of Kingdom finances. Find out more on https://stephenkdesilva.com/ and https://www.dawnadesilva.com/.
Gabe Valenzuela is the Senior Overseer of our BSSM Second Year program. He’s previously served as a Youth Pastor at Bethel Redding and as a Revival Group Pastor. Through his father’s heart, pastoral gifting, and leadership experience, Gabe brings great strength and vision to the BSSM environment.
Andrew Cannon is an Evangelist born and raised in Liverpool, UK. The hand of God radically touched him in January 2010 when he called upon the name of Jesus. His life was full of destruction and addictions, alcohol, drugs and self-harming. He now lives a life sold out for Jesus, Andrew has lead 1000’s to the Lord through the love, truth, and compassion of Christ and encourages believers to do the same in their everyday life.
John Edwards is an evangelist, to this end John work tirelessly to bring the liberating message of the Gospel in a way that is both creative, communicated well and understood by the broken people we reach out to. These days there are as many rich, middle class broken as there are poor addicts living in poverty.
Lauralyn Westwood is author of Sozo unshackled. She has a real heart to help people whatever their challenges to connect to God.
We also have regular visit from students from Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry and Global School of Supernatural Ministry